Friday, February 27, 2009

How to make Chicken 65

My favorite snack time dish is chicken 65. Very popular in restaurants and fast food menus. But with the right use of spices the same restaurant quality can be acquired with ease at home. I tried out various ways of making it, finally I got the exact taste that I like. Below is the video of chicken 65 prepared by one of favorite chef sanjay thumma. I tried it and it turned out great, but next time I made the same dish but mixed the red colour with a cup of curd and added it to the pan. By doing this it made the dish juicier. Well u can even try out the recipe as it is or make some modifications like i did. Leave me a comment with your experiences.



Site to make money from advertising blocks: obeus.com (Make money by publishing ad blocks on your site) - I don't have it on my site but i would definitely ask you to look into it.

1 comment:

  1. Hai, chicken 65 I just tried as you did. It turned out to be the most delicious dish I ever tasted in any of the restaurants. Thanks for posting such a dish.

    ReplyDelete