Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hello??… everyone out there

I decided to start my own food blog. Why? Because I spent the last two days drooling over other food blogs instead of getting any work done.

I am a homemaker and i've came to notice that i spend half of my day looking foor good food blogs (Apart from all the indian shopping sites) ......Well why dont i put that time in making my own blog? Also see if i can make some money doing this as well....Posting good indian recipes would be my number one priority but if i can some '$$$' while making my blog artistic, i would be more than happy . I will also be posting one money making or getting free traffic link with each of my posts. So if you are a blogger like me just starting out you can get all the information you need to add on your blog.


So before I lose any more sleep over it, let’s give this a try shall we?



No comments:

Post a Comment